Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A handheld Mandoline slicer with a reversible blade to julienne slice
The Microplane 48040 is a handheld mandoline slicer for slicing or julienne slicing your fruits and vegetables. It has a stainless steel blade made in America. It has a soft-touch dial to easily adjust slicing thickness and an ergonomic handle. With non-slip feet, you can easily position the slicer over the rim of any bowl.
This kitchen slicer has a reversible deck for switching between cutting styles, meaning you don't have to store extra blades to achieve different cuts. As a bonus, this kitchen slicer has a handguard to keep your fingers safe while you cut.
Microplane slicers are known worldwide for their sharpness, quality, and durability. You can use them to make homemade chips, burger and sandwich toppings, flavour boosters for fruit-infused water, and canned vegetables. And since this mandoline slicer has a julienne blade, you can also make coleslaws, stir-frys, hashbrowns, and toppings for different dishes.
- Stainless steel slicing blade made in America
- Soft-touch dial to easily adjust slice thickness
- Ergonomic handle
- Non-slip feet to easily adjust it over the rim of a bowl
- Reversable blade allows for julienne slices
- Includes a handguard to protect your hand
Type Mandoline slicer; julienne
Material Stainless steel; plastic
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST