Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures.
The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
A note: the belt itself is 18" wide. But from one frame rail to the other frame rail, it is 20" wide, and the cavity is actually closer to 21" wide. So this means that you could do a 20" pizza, but we would not recommend not letting the dough stretch over the 20" screen.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Folding conveyor for easier removal
- Digitally-controlled bake time and temperature
- Adjustable air jet fingers
- Front-loading window
- 36" long cooking chamber
- 18" wide, 60" long conveyor belt
- Stackable up to three units high