Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures.
The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
A note: the belt itself is 18" wide. But from one frame rail to the other frame rail, it is 20" wide, and the cavity is actually closer to 21" wide. So this means that you could do a 20" pizza, but we would not recommend not letting the dough stretch over the 20" screen.
- Patented EMS Energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 36” (914mm) long cooking chamber with 18”(457.2mm) wide 60”(1524mm) long conveyor belt
- Stackable up to three high.
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating zones in 8”(203mm) zones
- Stainless steel front, sides, top and interior
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!