Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures.
The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby Marshall ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
- Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
- Patented EMS energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
- 55” (1397 mm) long cooking chamber
- 32” (813 mm) wide, 90” (2286 mm) long conveyor belt
- Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
- Stainless steel front, sides and top
- Front-loading window with cool handle
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Split belt – two 15” (381 mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
- Can be operated singly or stacked up to 4 cavities high