The Moyer Diebel 501HT Plus is a high temperature, undercounter dishwasher with a built-in booster heater. With its "vari-cycle" button, this dishwasher allows for an unlimited number of user selectable wash times. And its large 15.75" clearance allows for trays.
With the 501HT, rinse water is always used as the next cycel's wash water, assuring every wash is fresh. It has a soft start which will provide a gradual and quiet pump activation to prevent dish and glass breakage. And, this dishwasher gas a certified 82° Celsius.
Moyer Diebel is considered the leader in dishwashing equipment: they build dishwashers with high quality parts, intelligent design, and modern styling.
- All stainless steel frame
- Powerful, yet whisper quiet, 1 Hp pump motor
- Upper and lower interchangeable spray arms
- Push button activation prevents unnecessary and wasteful cycling
- Fill and dump type operation. Rinse water always re-used as next cycle's wash water. Low 1.5 imp gal (7L) water usage per rack
- Liquid detergent and rinse-aid dispensing pumps complete with prime switches
- Flexible fill and drain lines, flow regulator/line strainer and standard pumped drain for total ease of installation
- Large 15.75" door opening accommodates trays
- Rugged, counter-balanced, double skin door, for quieter operation
- Rinse-sentry feature. Ensures proper 180°F final rinse temperature
- NSF approved
- 5-log kill
- Made in Canada
Model 501HT Plus
Capacity 25 Racks per hour
Door Clearance 15.75"
Consumption 31.9 imperial gallons per hour
Consumption 1.5 litres per rack
Wash Temp 150° F
Rinse Temp 180° F
Dimensions (WDH) 24" x 24" x 33.75"
Weight 178 lb
One year parts and labour.