1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Nemco's 6055A-CW is a full size food rethermalizer (also known as a cooker). Add side dishes and entrées to existing buffet lines or create entirely new temporary buffet lines quickly and easily with Nemco full-size countertop warmers. You’ll enjoy greater menu flexibility and the ability to respond efficiently to changing menu requirements.
Plus the reliable adjustable thermostat helps ensure that food held in serving lines is always within your food safety temperature guidelines. Unique heating element design provides even heat distribution to prevent hot spots. Heavy-duty stainless steel well.
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Adjustable thermostat's range is 120° to 212° F
- Heating system design allows for fast preheat and extended life of unit
- Accepts a 12" by 20" full size pan or fractional sizes
- Adapter bars and plates available for additional sizes
- Cycling indicator pilot light
- Temperature indicator settings: High, Medium, Low
- cETLus and NSF listing
- CE listing on model 6055A-220
Dimensions (WDH) 14.7" x 23.5" x 10.5"
Weight 19.1 lb
Shipping Weight 23 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST