Usually ships in
2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The Norbec 10' x 10' walk-in cooler with remote refrigeration comes with thick 4" panels made of galvanized 26-gauge steel, which will prevent humidity and mold from entering your cooler. The interior dimensions are 9' 4" by 9' 4". The exterior height is 7' 6". The door hinges are self closing, which can overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors. They can also be installed on the right or left side, depending on your preference. And the cooler includes a 2-inch dial thermometer to give you a clear reading of the temperature.
The cooler does not include a floor, but with its thick, high quality walls and powerful refrigeration system, your products will stay at a consistent temperature. Compared to a top-mounted refrigeration unit, remote refrigeration units require less ceiling height, but require an installation by a refrigeration company. We can install the walk in (or coordinate the installation) when you purchase a walk in with us. Contact us for more details and pricing on how we can help you with walk in installation.
This is a special order item and has a 3-week lead time. The warranty is 2 years for parts, 1 year for labour, and 5 years for refrigeration.
- 10 feet deep x 10 feet wide exterior
- Exterior height of 7' 6"
- Hinge can installed on the right or left
- 9' 4" deep x 9' 4" wide interior
- Door dimensions are 36" x 78"
- The position of the door is interchangeable, right or left opening
- Air-cooled condensing unit for indoor installation
- 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel
- 1 phase
- Door snubber (closer) saves energy and money
- Magnetic gasket provides energy efficient seals
- Self-closing door hinges adds extra closing force to overcome
- air resistance on heavy walk-in doors
- Toggle-style light switch with light-on indicator
- 2" dial thermometer
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST