The Norbec 6' x 8' walk-in freezer with remote refrigeration comes with thick 4" panels made of galvanized 26-gauge steel, which will prevent humidity and mold from entering your freezer. The door hinges are self closing, which can overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors. And it includes a 2" dial thermometer to give you a clear reading of the temperature.
This freezer comes with a floor, and with its thick, high-quality walls and powerful refrigeration system, your products will stay at a consistent temperature. It also has a heated vent, which will reduce the air pressure inside the freezer, so that the door can open and close with ease, and it reduces stress on walk-in enclosure joints, making leaks less likely.
Compared to a top-mounted refrigeration unit, remote refrigeration units require less ceiling height, but require installation by a refrigeration company.
- 6 feet deep x 8 feet wide exterior
- Exterior height of 7' 6"
- 5' 4" deep x 7' 4" wide interior
- Door dimensions are 36" x 78"
- The position of the door is interchangeable, right or left opening
- Air-cooled condensing unit for indoor installation
- 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel
- 1 phase
- Door snubber (closer) saves energy and money
- Magnetic gasket provides energy efficient seals
- Self-closing door hinges adds extra closing force to overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors
- Toggle-style light switch with light-on indicator
- 2" dial thermometer
- Includes floor
This is a special order item and will require a 3 - 4 week lead time.
Two years parts, one year labour warranty. Five year warranty on refrigeration.