Usually ships in
2-Year Parts, 1-Year Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
This Norbec 6' x 8' walk in freezer comes with a top mounted "penthouse" refrigeration unit, which you are able to install yourself -- so you could avoid the expensive installation of a refrigeration technician. However, for warranty reasons, you do need to have a refrigeration technician come in to inspect your installation, but this usually only takes a short time, so the cost will be minimal.
Norbec specializes in walk in freezers, so they really know what they're doing. This freezer has thick 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel, so you won't be getting any humidity or mold in your freezer. Plus it is very durable, which will avoid scratches and dents.
The door hinges are self closing, which can overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors. They can also be installed on the right or left side, depending on your preference. And this freezer includes a 2-inch dial thermometer to give you a clear reading of the temperature.
This walk in freezer has a heated vent, which will reduce the air pressure inside the freezer, so that the door can open and close with ease. This freezer has a 10.5' external height. And it is recommended that you leave at least 3' between the top of your unit and the ceiling. If you don't have that, remote refrigeration is available.
This is a special order item and has a 3-week lead time. The warranty is 2 years for parts, 1 year for labour, and 5 years on refrigeration.
- 6 feet deep x 8 feet wide exterior
- 10.5' exterior height
- 5 4" deep x 7' 4" wide interior
- Thick 4" panels made of galvanized 26 gauge steel
- Includes a floor
- Door dimensions are 36" x 78"
- The position of the door is interchangeable, right or left opening
- Air-cooled condensing unit for indoor installation.
- 1 phase or 3 phase
- Best seller, easy to install
- Penthouse refrigeration maximizes interior storage space
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST