This Norbec 8' x 10' walk in cooler comes with top mounted "penthouse" refrigeration, which you are able to install yourself -- so you could avoid the expensive installation of a refrigeration technician. However, for warranty reasons, you do need to have a refrigeration technician come in to inspect your installation, but this usually only takes a short time, so the cost will be minimal.
Norbec specializes in walk in coolers, so they really know what they're doing. This cooler has thick 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel, which will avoid humidity or mold in your cooler. The door hinges are self closing, which can overcome air resistance on heavy walk-in doors. And it includes a 2" dial thermometer to give you a clear reading of the temperature.
The cooler does not include a floor, but with its thick, high quality walls and powerful refrigeration system, your products will definitely stay the right temperature.
This cooler has a 10.5' external height. And it is recommended that you at leave at least 3' between the top of the unit and your ceiling. If you don't have that, remote refrigeration is available.
- 8 feet deep x 10 feet wide exterior
- 7' 4" deep x 9' 4" wide interior
- 10.5' exterior height
- Door dimensions are 36" x 78"
- The position of the door is interchangeable, right or left opening
- Air-cooled condensing unit for indoor installation
- 4" panels with galvanized 26 gauge steel
- 1 phase or 3 phase
- Best seller, easy to install
- Penthouse refrigeration maximizes interior storage space
This is a special order item and will require a 3 - 4 week lead time.
Two years parts, one year labour warranty. Five year warranty on refrigeration.