The NCO3 and NCO5 are Nu-Vu's smallest ovens with a three half-size sheet pans capacity (NCO3) and a five half-size sheet pans capacity (NCO5). Constructed of stainless steel, and a full view tempered glass door, the NCO3 & NCO5 are designed to be compact yet heavy-duty. Years of development helped Nu-Vu build units that will last for years of heavy use with minimal maintenance costs.
Their user-friendly control board makes them very simple to operate. Simply set the temperature and the timer and you are all set. The NCO3 and NCO5 offer a great flexibility. They can produce bakery products, roast meats and cook meals.
This oven was formerly the Doyon "DCO5."
- Electromechanical controls
- Temperature up to 475° F (245°C)
- Indicator light for thermostat
- Door switch cutoff for fan blower
- Stainless steel construction
- 4" (102 mm) adjustable legs
- Press-fit removable door gasket for easy cleaning and replacement
- One handed door handle operation
- Cool touch door with dual thermal wide view glass
- Lift up removable side racks
- Adjustable buzzer noise
Can be used to cook
Bread, rolls, buns, pastries, muffins, cakes, pies, bagels, croissants, sours and ryes, bacon, game hens, chicken, turkey, multi meal prep. and much more
One year parts and labor limited.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!