Omas S-Series Slicers are especially designed to cut fresh meat. The large horizontal carriage has a double sliding table, specifically designed to cut fresh meat by providing a long stroke depth.
The high performance gear driven motor offers a constant blade speed throughout the cut, for precision slicing. The carriage rolls easily on ball bearings and the anodized aluminium body movable. The machine is made of anodized aluminium alloy, which is resistant to food-acids.
The smooth finish is durable and easy to clean. The flow line design and the rounded corners of the polished anodized aluminium body makes the after use cleaning easy. The high carbon steel, hard chromed blade has a hollow ground taper that permits sharpening for full life of the blade and to facilitate the penetration and the slice detachment.
- Blade size: 15"/370mm
- Removable carriage, end grip and blade cover for easy cleaning
- Anodized aluminium alloy construction
- Superglide: Specially treated gauge-plate and blade cover for a smoother performance that ensures precision cuts at all times
- In Compliance With Province Of Quebec Safety Standards
- Additional safety features: Fixed blade ring guard; aluminium thumb guard; block on gauge-plate when carriage is removed; NVR (No Voltage Release) switch and protections on the sharpener and blade
Item Number: 38915
Blade Size: 15”/370 Mm
Power: 0.40 Hp / 0.30 Kw
Cheese Slicing: 8 Hours Or More
Cutting Size: 14.56” X 10.23”/ 270 X 260 Mm
Cut Thickness: 0”-1” / 0-25 Mm
Weight: 57 Kg./ 125 lb
Packaging Weight: 63.5 Kg./140 lb
Dimensions (WDH): 31.50” X 29.52” X 22.44”
Packaging Dimensions: 36” X 34” X 27”
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!