1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Smart assistant robot capable of running 15 hours and carrying over 80 pounds of product
OrionStar's OS-R-DR01, the iAssist also known as Lucki, is an artificial intelligence server robot for use in restaurants, cafés, care homes, and more. It uses a combination of laser and visual SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping) for recognizing set location markers. This guides the robot on an efficient course with smart obstacle avoidance. Deliveries are accurate, quick, and safe.
This model features a large touch screen display and a solid but light ABS/Aviation-grade aluminum alloy construction. It takes about 3.5 hours to charge fully and will operate from 12 to 15 hours. The screen can show pictures with sound, videos with sound, text to speech, and music.
iAssists can work collaboratively with each other through the use of self-developed AI features. It can hold up to 4 trays with rubberized mats, measuring 16.9 by 19.7 inches, which can be accessed from any angle. Each tray can hold up to 22 pounds. It has a 6-microphone ring array with 5 metres of radio range, providing a 94% speech recognition rate with 75db of noise.
The iAssist is also Google Cloud Dialogflow-ready for leveraging natural language processing and supports over 30 languages. Google Cloud accessibility means users can operate the robot remotely, to make map changes or update marketing information. All information is securely stored on North American severs which abide by North American privacy laws.
The iAssist comes with a 1-year warranty. And if you're looking for a more simplistic robot with greeting and hosting capabilities, check out our iHost robot, with a 14-inch HD screen and 30W subwoofer for guiding patrons.
- Both Visual and Laser SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) allow for recognizing location markers, automatically correcting walking route, and to avoid deviation from navigation
- Quick and easy deployment, fast and accurate delivery, and increased safety with smart obstacle avoidance
- Self-developed AI features intelligent multi-robot cooperation, allowing multiple iAssists to work together as a team
- Can hold up to four 16.9" x 19.7" trays, accessible from 360° and capable of holding 22 lb each
- Supports over 30 languages and is Google Cloud Dialogflow ready (uses Google Dialogflow to leverage natural language processing, NLP)
- Can recognize human speech in high noise level environments
- Integrates a 6-mic ring array with 5-meter radio range, this allows 94% speech recognition rate with 75db noise
- Can run for 12 to 15 hours with a full 3.5 hour-charge
- Uses cloud-based technology, allowing remote access for making route and map changes as well updating marketing materials (all information is securely stored on servers in North America abiding by North American privacy laws)
Item iAssist / Lucki
Model Number OS-R-DR01
Supplier Browne Technology
Dimensions (WDH) 21" x 20" x 52"
Weight 104 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST