1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Smart hosting and greeting robot with a 14" HD screen and a powerful speech function
OrionStar's OS-R-SD01, the iHost also known as Mini, is an artificial intelligence hosting robot for use in restaurants, cafés, care homes, and more. It features a prominent voice and large, interactive 14-inch high-definition screen. The robot has the ability to detect, greet, and interact with people.
Its smaller footprint makes it ideal for navigating and guiding through smaller spaces, the chassis' minimum channel diameter is 21.65 inches. The iHost can play music, rotate, and display your business' own marketing materials, promotions, and special deals.
It has dual wide-angle HD cameras, a 30W Hi-Fi subwoofer, and 5 independent sound modules. One other neat function is that the iHost will automatically return to its charging station once it drops below 10% battery, saving you the hassle of pushing it back into place or out of the way. Over 27 languages are supported.
The iHost comes with a 1-year warranty. And if you're looking for a robot with proper serving capabilities rather than just guidance and interaction, check out our iAssist robot, capable of carrying over 80 pounds of food to serve guests.
- Greeting and hosting robot with powerful voice function and 14" HD interactive screen
- Smaller body is more flexible to cover a greater range of scenarios
- Minimum channel diameter of the chassis is 21.65", perfect for small spaces
- Powerful ease of navigation makes it possible to lead customers to the target position with background music
- Can display customized specials and promotions
- Powerful voice function and rotatable body offers a fun, interactive experience
- Specially developed voice and visual capabilities guarantee a first-class interactive experience
- iHost detects the presence of people and takes the initiative to greet and interact with them
- Comes equipped with dual wide-angle HD cameras, a 30W super power Hi-Fi subwoofer, and 5 independent sound modules
- iHost automatically returns to the charger when power drops below 10%
- Boost your service level with higher efficiency, lower costs, increased revenue, improved guest satisfaction, safety and sanitation
Item iHost / Mini
Model Number OS-R-SD01
Supplier Browne Technology
Dimensions (WDH) 16" x 16" x 39"
Weight 46 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST