Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A one ounce shooter glass, perfect for Canadian bars
This is a shooter glass from Pasabahce that has a capacity of 1 ounces (30 ml). This is your standard shot glass that can be used for a wide variety of liquor. It's commercial quality, designed specifically to withstand the rigours of bars and restaurants. It is sold in case of 12.
As a general guideline, a restaurant would want to have around 0.5 shot glasses for every seat, and a bar would want to have 1.5 for every seat. So if you have a 100 seat restaurant, you'd want to have around 50 shot glasses available. This is just a general guideline, and will depend on your glass-washing capacity, customer turnover rate, and how many shots your establishment tends to serve.
This is a commercial-quality shooter glass designed specifically for restaurants and bars, and comes from Pasabache, which is part of Sisecam, one of the largest producers of glass in the world. They have been making glassware since 1935 and have factories all across Europe.
- A standard shot glass designed for bars and restaurants
- Can be used for measuring and serving a variety of liquors
- 1 ounce capacity (30 ml)
- Sold in case of 12
- Dishwasher safe
- Sturdy base, clear glass, and lead free
Type Shot glass / Whiskey Glass
Capacity 1 oz. (30 ml)
Case Quantity 12
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST