Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $300+
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 12 ounce High Ball glass for cocktails with a lot of ice
The Pasabahce PG41812 is a 12.75 ounce (380 ml) High Ball glass made of clear glass with a rolled rim to prevent breakage. The height is 6.75 inches. It ships in a case of 12. This glass is commercial quality, designed specifically to withstand the rigours of restaurants and bars. It has a weighted heavy sham that will up the perceived value of your cocktails, and straight cleared sides to better showcase your beverages.
High Ball glasses get their name from the High Ball cocktail, which has been around for a very long time. Legend has it that High Balls got their name from the days of the steam engine. "High Balling" was a term used to describe the engine when it was running full blast. The cocktail typically consisted of scotch and carbonated water. Nowadays, you might commonly hear a High Ball referred to as a Scotch and Soda.
Ultimately, High Ball glasses are fit for a variety of cocktails, and can be even used to serve water. High Ball glasses have a larger capacity than your average cocktail glass, and are fit for cocktails that require a lot of non-alcoholic liquid poured over ice.
- A high ball glass capable of serving a variety of cocktails
- Commercial quality glass is designed to withstand the rigours of commercial use
- Rolled rim will prevent breakage
- Heavy-sham increases the perceived value of your beverage
- 12.75 ounce (380 ml) capacity
- Sold in case of 12
- Dishwasher safe for commercial dishwashers
Dimensions (H) 6.75 inches
Capacity 12.75 ounces (380 ml)
Shipping Case of 12
Style High Ball
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST