Usually ships in
2/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Request a no-obligation Rational demo
We have online, in-person, and private demos available — all across Canada. Demos are no-obligation and can be scheduled at your own convenience. You can even practice with your own menu items.
Nothing's more convincing than seeing it for yourself. Experience the RATIONAL systems close up, see their intelligent features in action, and learn how they can work for you.
The Rational iCombi Classic is made for those who want a manually-operated, classic combi-steamer
It comes with all the essential cooking capabilities — steam, convection, combi-steam, and a special finishing mode. With it, you'll find yourself saving on energy, resource consumption, and time.
It features all of the quality workmanship and service that the Rational iCombi Pro has, but puts you in the driver seat. Our rule of thumb for when to go with a iCombi Pro versus and iCombi Classic is this: if you're cooking fewer than 6 items, you might be better off with the Classic, but if you're cooking more than 6 items, you're probably better off with the Pro.
The reason being: when you're dealing with a large variety of items, that's when the advanced virtual assistant of the Pro model will really shine, but if you're only cooking a few different items, then the simplicity of the Classic is what you'll be looking for.
- The best combi oven for those who like to perform individual kitchen operations manually
- Internal boiler gives greater cabinet consistency than steam injection
- Boiler also gives you control over the temperature of the steam, which gives you an incomparable level of control
- Energy Star Certified
- Grills, bakes, fries, and steams
- 30° to 300° Celsius
- Activate dehumidification for great crusts
- Self-cleaning, with an overnight mode
Two years parts and labour. Five year warranty on the steam generator.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST