Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
Smallwares ship free on orders $350+
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A bread knife for professionals, chefs, and enthusiasts at home featuring a MoV steel blade
Part of Richardson Sheffield's Vulcano Series, the FN177 is a bread knife with an 8-inch blade, best suited for cutting through wheat products like bagels, toast, and crusts. The blade has a rounded back edge, providing additional comfort. It also features a full tang.
This paring knife has a wide POM-crafted handle which features a safety guard, keeping your hands safe from potentials cuts. The handle is bold and stylish, it has a stainless steel base with rivets, creating a more natural-feeling balance with the blade and a comfortable grip.
This model is also NSF Approved and dishwasher-safe, up to 140° Fahrenheit, low salt, phosphate free.
- NSF Approved
- Designed specifically for slicing through bread and other wheats
- Stainless steel base creates better balance
- MOV steel blade
- POM-crafted handle
- 8" blade
- Full tang with guard protects hands from danger
- Stainless steel rivets
- Dishwasher-safe (up to 140° F, low salt, phosphate free)
Brand Richardson Sheffield
Supplier Arc International
Blade Length 8 Inches
Material MOV Steel
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST