The Blixer series from Robot Coupe combines two different machines: the standard batch bowl food processor with a blender/mixer, making this a perfect machine for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- perfect for healthcare institutions and assisted living homes. Per batch, it can make between 3 and 18 portions (7 ounce portions), which is between 0.75 and 7 pounds per batch.
With the Blixer 5, you're able to add dry or wet ingredients while processing, and with its leak-proof lid, and with its built-in scraper arm, it makes it simple to prepare all types of mixed and liquidized food, even for tube feeding. So this machine will be especially useful in a hospitals, nursing homes, nurseries, and restaurants.
This is a two speed machine (1750 and 3450 RPM) with a powerful 3 horsepower motor. It comes standard with a fine serrated stainless steel "S" blade, a stainless steel bowl with handle, and a completely sealed lid with a bowl and lid scraper assembly. For a similar model that is 1 phase power, check out the Blixer 5 V.V.
- Includes 1 fine serrated "S" blade
- 2 speed - 1,750 and 3,450 RPM, with pulse
- 5.5 Qt. brushed stainless steel bowl with handle
- 208-240v, 3 phase
- Perfect for your pureed, semi-liquid, liquid, or pasty meals (whether raw or cooked) -- like hummus!
- Poly-carbonate lid allows the addition of dry or wet ingredients during processing
- A fine serrated edge stainless steel "S" blade assembly is delivered with the Blixer
- Scraper arm made in two parts, which is easy to dismantle and to clean
Power 3 HP
Voltage Three Phase
Speed Two Speeds, 1750 & 3450 RPM
Bowl Capacity 5.5 quart
Dimensions (WDH) 11" x 14.4" x 19.3"
Shipping Weight 57 lb
Nema Plug L15-20P
Standards ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL (Canada)
One year parts and labour warranty.