Robot Coupe's CMP series is a group of medium-duty stick blenders. They're specifically designed for blending, mixing, or stirring up to 73 litres in commercial kitchens or restaurants. These immersion blenders are built of quality materials and perfect for everyday use.
The CMP immersion blenders come in 10 and 16-inch shaft lengths. The 10" model has an optional 8" whisk attachment. The whisk itself is resilient in its own right with an all-metal housing. The speed of both the mixer and whisk attachments is variable: the mixer has a range of 2300 to 10000 rpm, and the whisk has a range of 500 to 1800 rpm.
Robot Coupe's CMP series has been specially designed to ensure efficiency, ease-of-use, and resilience. With their ergonomic design you're able to get a good grip on the machine, reducing any fatigue you may get from periods of long mixing. The tube, blade, and bell are all made of stainless steel, and the motor has a range of 310 to 420 W -- all of which work together to give Robot Coupe's CMP series a long life-span.
- Comes with 10 or 16 inch shaft length
- 10 inch model comes with optional whisk attachment
- Speeds are variable and can be modified; however, speed also self-regulates
- Parts can be easily detached for quick cleaning
- Built with 100% stainless steel components
- Conveniently placed speed adjustment knob and ergonomic design
- Motor range between 310 to 420 W
- Shipped with one accessory blade for cutting
- Delivered with one stainless steel wall support and blade disassembly tool
- Long life-span
Power 310, 420 W
Voltage 120; 1 phase
Weight 10, 11 lb
Speed 5000 to 10000 rpm
|CMP 250 V.V.||10"||26" x 3.6"|
|CMP 400 V.V.||16"||30" x 3.6"|
One year one time replacement warranty.