Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 24 quart vertical cutter mixer
The Robot Coupe R23 T is a vertical cutter mixer with a 24 quart stainless steel bowl. It has two speeds (1800 and 3600 RPM) so you'll be able to process meat, vegetables, and smooth-textured mousses, or you can grind and knead large amounts of food very quickly.
This vertical cutter mixer features an easy to use control panel. It has a 0-15 minute timer. When the timer is used, it automatically repeats the processing time selected on the previous occasion, unless the user sets a different time. The stainless steel control buttons are flush with the casing, which makes them easy to clean and have a longer lifespan. The control panel also has a safety indicator light to ensure risk-free use. And it comes with a pulse function for greater procession precision.
The lid is a transparent polycarbonate, allowing you to monitor your food while during processing. It's completely watertight, and can be sealed with single snap. The lid has been designed specifically to direct liquids back into the processing bowl when open, so it will reduce waste and messes. You can also add liquid and dry ingredient during processing via the opening in the centre of the lid. And the lid and seal can be dismantled quickly to easily clean it.
Please note, that to be compliant in Quebec, they require it be outfitted with a brake.
- Recommended for 50 to 400 meals per service
- 22 lb working quantity per batch
- 6 HP motor
- 2 speeds -- 1800 & 3600 RPM
- Comes with stainless steel smooth blade assembly (3 blades)
- Lid wiper allows you to wipe the inside of the lid to ensure perfect visibility during processing
- Bowl-base blade assembly is exclusive to Robot Coupe, which will ensure a consistency of processed food, for both small and large amounts
- The stainless steel bowl can be tilted, for easier emptying, and it's also removable for easy cleaning
- The tilting lever enables the bowl to be tilted at various angles, even horizontally
- Comes with three retractable wheels, making it easy to move the appliance in order to clean the surface underneath
- The frame is 100% stainless-steel with three sturdy legs, so the machine will be stable, space-saving, easy to clean
Model R23 T
Motor 6 HP
Electrical Three phase
Volts 240v, 60 Hz
Speeds 1800 and 3600
Dimensions (WDH) 26.3" x 23.6" x 48.1"
Ship Weight 296 lb
NEMA Plug L15-30P
Certifications ETL electrical sanitation listed / cETL (Canada)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST