Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 4.5 quart combination food processor
The Robot Coupe R 402 is both a cutter bowl and a vegetable preparation machine -- all on the same sturdy motor base. It has a powerful 2 horsepower motor, with two speeds of 600 and 1800 RPM (plus a pulse switch) and it comes with one smooth blade, one slicing disc (4mm), and one grating disc (2mm), and with a stainless steel bowl. This combination food processor can be used as either a continuous feed machine or as a batch bowl machine -- and it's capable of dicing and french fries with an optional dicing kit.
This machine has been designed to produce between 20 to 100 meals per service: in other words, for each service -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- you'll be able to process enough fruit and vegetables for up to 100 meals (so up to 300 meals per day). And because there are 28 compatible discs for this machine, you're going to be able to slice, julienne, ripple cut, grate, or dice.
The Robot-Coupe R402 is similar to the Robot Coupe R401, with a couple difference: the R401 has a 1.5 horsepower motor, and the R402 has a 2 HP motor. The R402 is capable of dicing and french fries (if you purchase an optional dicing kit). And the R401 is a single speed machine, whereas the R402 is a two speed machine.
- 2 discs and 1 "S" blade included
- 28 optional discs available (including dicing and french fries)
- 2 speed - 600 and 1800 RPM (with a pulse switch)
- 2 horsepower
- 4.5 quart capacity
- 120v, 1 phase
- Perfect for long or bulky vegetables, and can function both as a cutter or vegetable prep machine. Many possible uses with its 28 optional discs, including dicing and french fries (with optional dicing discs)
- Slicing disc - 4mm
- Grating disc - 2mm
- Smooth "S" blade
Model R 402
Power 2 HP
Voltage 120, 1 Phase
Speeds Two speeds - 600 and 1800 RPM
Cutter Bowl Capacity 4.5 Qt.
Available Discs 28
Number of Covers Recommended for 20 to 100 meals
Dimensions (HLW) 17.5" x 12" x 9"
Ship Weight 49 lb
Certifications ETL electrical sanitation Listed / cETL Canada
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST