The Robot Coupe R60 T is a vertical cutter mixer with a 63 quart stainless steel bowl. It has two speeds (1800 and 3600 RPM) so you'll be able to process meat, vegetables, and smooth-textured mousses, or you can grind and knead large amounts of food very quickly.
This vertical cutter mixer features an easy to use control panel. It has a 0-15 minute timer. When the timer is used, it automatically repeats the processing time selected on the previous occasion, unless the user sets a different time. The stainless steel control buttons are flush with the casing, which makes them easy to clean and have a longer lifespan. The control panel also has a safety indicator light to ensure risk-free use. And it comes with a pulse function for greater procession precision.
The lid is a transparent polycarbonate, allowing you to monitor your food while during processing. It's completely watertight, and can be sealed with single snap. The lid has been designed specifically to direct liquids back into the processing bowl when open, so it will reduce waste and messes. You can also add liquid and dry ingredient during processing via the opening in the centre of the lid. And the lid and seal can be dismantled quickly to easily clean it.
- Recommended for 300 to 2000 meals per service
- 70 lb working quantity per batch
- 16 HP motor
- 2 speeds -- 1800 & 3600 RPM
- Comes with stainless steel smooth blade assembly (3 blades)
- Lid wiper allows you to wipe the inside of the lid to ensure perfect visibility during processing
- Bowl-base blade assembly is exclusive to Robot Coupe, which will ensure a consistency of processed food, for both small and large amounts
- The stainless steel bowl can be tilted, for easier emptying, and it's also removable for easy cleaning
- The tilting lever enables the bowl to be tilted at various angles, even horizontally
- Comes with three retractable wheels, making it easy to move the appliance in order to clean the surface underneath
- The frame is 100% stainless-steel with three sturdy legs, so the machine will be stable, space-saving, easy to clean
Motor 16 HP
Electrical Three phase
Speeds 1800 and 3600
Dimensions (WDH) 30.8" x 25.5" x 54.5"
Ship Weight 440 lb
NEMA Plug L15-30P
Certifications ETL electrical sanitation listed / cETL (Canada)
One year parts and labour warranty.