Usually ships in
3-5 business days
1 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
An 8 quart vertical cutter mixer
The Robot Coupe R8 is a vertical cutter mixer with an 8 quart stainless steel bowl. It is a bench-style machine, and comes with an "S" blade with smooth edges. It has two speeds (1800 and 3600 RPM) so you'll be able to process meat, vegetables, and smooth-textured mousses, or you can grind and knead large amounts of food very quickly.
A vertical cutter mixer is very similar to a batch bowl food processor, but is capable of producing not only small quantities, but with its large capacity bowl and its powerful 3 HP motor, you'll be able to produce large quantities as well.
Some other features include its patented blade for an optimum cut quality, so you're going to be getting consistent products for both large and small batches. It also features a removable bowl, and a stainless steel construction for easy cleaning. You're also able to order this machine as the R8 Ultra, which has the same features but includes a 3.5 Qt. mini bowl assembly.
- Recommended for 20 to 150 meals per service
- 11 lb working quantity per batch
- 3 HP motor
- 2 speeds -- 1800 & 3600 RPM
- Comes with stainless steel smooth blade assembly (3 blades)
- Transparent lid allows observation of the contents being processed and greater control. Dishwasher safe.
- Lid fitted with a seal so that it is totally leak-proof
- Liquids or ingredients can be easily added during processing.
- Brushed stainless steel bowl with handles
- High bowl shaft allows for greater liquid volume processing
Model R 8
Motor 3 HP
Volts 240v, 60 Hz
Speeds 1800 and 3600
Dimensions (WDH) 12.3" x 21.5" x 23"
Ship Weight 100 lb
NEMA Plug L15-20P
Certifications ETL electrical sanitation listed / cETL (Canada)
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST