Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
3/5 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A self-contained, high volume flake ice machine
The Scotsman UF0915A-1 is an undercounter, air-cooled flake ice machine that can produce a whopping 96 lb of ice. It is self-contained, which means it has an inbuilt bin that can store up to 36 lb of ice. The dimensions of this unit are 15" x 24" x 38"; that 15” width, along with a front-breathing vent, allow it to fit in the tightest of spaces. Additionally, having a front-breathing vent makes replacing the air filter extremely easy -- a feature that is exclusive to Scotsman.
Scotsman flake ice machines are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA. Something unique to these ice machines is their newly designed bearings. Since these bearings are sealed and self-lubricating, it eliminates the use of ball bearings and bushings which require frequent maintenance and occasional replacements. Scotsman’s greaseless bearings will save you time and hundreds of dollars in maintenance fees.
Flake ice is essential for a variety of foodservice locations. It’s popular in seafood and meat displays, salad bars, and banquet services. Why? It’s because flake ice will easily mold to any shape. Additionally, flake ice also provides fast cooling power. It’s popularly used in buffets to keep salads cool. It can also be used in blended cocktails and labs. Scotsman helps you produce more ice using less energy. Their flake ice machines are Energy Star Certified.
- Produces 96 lb of ice daily
- 36 lb of self-contained storage
- Dimensions (WDH) 15" x 24" x 38"
- Stainless steel auger and evaporator
- Width and front-breathing vent allow for flexible placement
- Industry-exclusive removeable air filter
- Produces easy-to-chew flake ice
- Industry-exclusive self-lubricating bearing
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA
- Three year parts and labour warranty on all components; 5 year parts warranty on the compressor
- Energy Star Certified
- NSF Certified
Production 96 lb
Storage 36 lb
Dimensions (WDH) 15" x 24" x 38"
Ice Type Flake ice
Electrical 115v / 60Hz / 1 phase
Plug NEMA 5-15P
Energy Star Certified
Products that are Energy Star Certified use less energy and save you money on your electricity bill
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST