1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A stainless steel range with cast iron top grates and 2 powerful ovens
Sierra's 60-inch wide commercial-quality gas range is available in 4 configurations, all of which have 2 ovens. The SR-10-60 has 10 stovetop burners. The SR-4B-36G-60 has 4 stovetop burners and a 36-inch wide griddle. The SR-6B-24G-60 has 6 stovetop burners and a 24-inch wide griddle. The SR-6B-24RG-60 has 6 stovetop burners and a 24-inch wide griddle broiler.
Each stovetop burner has an output of 25,000 BTU per hour. The cast iron top grates measure 12 inches by 12 inches and are designed for easy movement of pots and pans. The ranges' front and sides are stainless steel.
These ranges ship ready for natural gas, but can be converted to liquid propane with the supplied kit. The ovens have a temperature range of 210° to 550° Fahrenheit (98.9° to 287.8° Celsius.) The ovens' BTU per hour varies depending on the model and gas type, see the spec sheets for more info.
Buyers must specify if the intended area of usage has an elevation of 2000 feet or higher.
- Units are shipped ready for natural gas, a propane gas conversion kit and NG/LP regulator is supplied with the unit
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 12" by 12" cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections
- Ovens with snap action thermostat from 210° to 550° F and 100% safety shut off
- Double-sided enamel oven cavity (Interior top, bottom, and sides)
- The standard oven has 3 shelf positions and 1 rack
Dimensions (WDH) 60" x 35" x 62.5"
|Model||Shipping Dimensions (WDH)||Shipping Weight|
|SR-10-60||65" x 45.7" 45.3"||816 lb|
|SR-4B-36G-60||65" x 39" x 45.7"||1085 lb|
|SR-6B-24G-60||65" x 39" x 45.7"||1085 lb|
|SR-6B-24RG-60||65" x 39" x 45.7"||1085 lb|
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST