1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Stainless steel fryer with durable cast iron burners
The Sierra FRYSTAR 400 is a commercial deep fryer with an oil capacity of 40 pounds. It is available with natural gas or liquid propane. The millivolt thermostat control system's temperature range is 200° to 400° Fahrenheit (93.3° to 204.4° Celsius). The fryer is constructed from stainless steel, making it easy to clean.
The thermo-safety pilot and high-temperature limit switch makes this unit safe. There are separate manual gas shutoffs for front servicing and the heavy-duty burners are cast iron. 2 nickel-plated fry baskets are included and the unit comes with a drain pipe extension and a line cleanout rod.
1 year parts and labour warranty, additional 2 year fry tank warranty.
- Stainless steel tank, front, door and sides
- 1.25" fast-draining full port drain valve
- Millivolt thermostat control: 200° to 400°F (93.3° to 204.4°C)
- High-temperature safety limit switch
- Thermo-safety pilot with built-in regulator
- Separate manual gas shutoffs (for front servicing)
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- Heavy gauge tubes and deflector system
- Equipped with 2 heavy nickel-plated fry baskets
- Comes with drain pipe extension and line cleanout rod
- 6" adjustable chrome-plated legs (6" swivel casters are an option)
- 1 year parts and labour warranty, additional 2 year fry tank warranty
Model FRYSTAR 400
Dimensions (WDH) 16" x 33" x 48.4"
BTU per hour 90,000
Weight 150 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST