The Sierra SRCB-48 heavy duty char-rock broiler is designed to provide reliable, solid performance for many years. Self-cleaning, long lasting, natural volcanic char rock is used to give the authentic effect and true flavour of char broiling.
Innovative design features heavy duty cast iron top grates which are pitched with a cast in grease trough in each blade for fat run off, which will minimize “flareups”.
- All non-ferrous stainless steel construction: interior, exterior, front, sides, landing ledge and valve controls
- Heavy gauge welded front frame
- Individually controlled steel “fluted” burners at 16,000 BTUs each, spaced every 6”, designed to provide large cooking coverage or operate only the individual burners needed, while saving energy
- One stainless steel standing pilot for each burner for instant ignition
- Heavy duty reversible and removable cast iron 3" x 22" char-rock grates for easy cleaning
- One side of grate can be used for meat and the other side for fish
Dimensions (WDH) 48" x 32.3" x 13.3"
BTUs 16,000 per burner
Total BTU 128,000
Weight 237 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.