The Sierra SRF-35/40 is an all-purpose fryer is capable of cooking a wide variety of foods with consistency and great taste. Three highly efficient cast iron burners and stainless steel tubes create a large heat transfer area for even heat distribution. The durable temperature probe senses temperature changes and activates a quick burner response.
The temperature range is from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Includes Millivolt safety control system. Every inch of the frypot and cold zone can be cleaned and wiped down by hand. The large cold zone and forward sloped bottom help to collect and remove sediment from the frypot to safeguard oil quality and support routine frypot cleaning.
- 90,000 BTUs per hour
- Large cold zone area
- 1.25" stainless steel full port ball type drain valve
- Stainless steel reinforced door with door supports for added stability and earth magnet to secure closed doors
- Galvanized non-corrosive finish on sides and back
- Twin fry baskets with plastic coated handles. Stainless steel basket hanger, easily removable for cleaning
- Behind the door, snap-action Millivolt thermostat control adjusts from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with standing pilot. Requires no electrical hook-up
- Hi-limit shut-off protector shuts off gas combination valve and standing pilot
- Built-in flue deflector
- Nickel-plated tube rack
- Set of four stainless steel adjustable legs
Dimensions (WDH) 15.5" x 31.1" x 45.8"
Number of Burners 3
Fryer Capacity 35-40 lb
Total BTU 90,000 per hour
Weight 133 lb
One year parts & labour warranty. Additional fry tank warranty: if the fry tank has leaked because of a manufacturing defect within the first two years of operation, the fryer will be replaced.