1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
Sierra's SRHP-2-12 is a two-burner hot plate with a total output of 50,000 BTU per hour. It ships ready for natural gas, plus a liquid propane conversion kit and natural gas/liquid propane regulator is supplied with the unit. The front and sides of the hot plate are stainless steel.
The cast iron top grates measure 12 by 12 inches, and are designed for pots to be easily moved around. There are deflectors to direct waste into the crumb/drip pan and the stainless steel grease trap can be easily removed.
This hot plate has orange paint-injected aluminum knobs, which provide better durability. It also a 4-inch chromed carbon steel legs, which are adjustable.
- Units are shipped ready for natural gas, a liquid propane conversion kit and NG/LP regulator is supplied with the unit
- 50,000 BTU per hour
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 12" by 12" cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections
- Deflectors to direct waste to crumb/drip pan
- Orange paint injected aluminum knobs providing for better toughness and durability
- 4" adjustable chromed carbon steel legs
- Easily removable stainless steel grease trap
- Pressure regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 12" x 32" x 16.8"
BTU per hour 50,000
Weight 70 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST