1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A reliable gas charbroiler with 90,000 BTU and manual controls
Sierra's SRRB-36 is a 36-inch wide radiant gas charbroiler with 3 burners which have a total output of 90,000 BTU per hour. This is a countertop model with manual controls that ships ready for natural gas, but comes with a liquid propane conversion kit as well as a NG/LP regulator.
The front and sides of the unit are stainless steel and the splash guards are 3 inches. The grates are cast iron and double-sided, one side for meats, one side for delicate fish. The pilots are accessible through the front panel and the stainless steel grease trap is easily removed.
The SRRB-36's orange paint injected knobs are tough and durable and the 4-inch chromed carbon steel legs are adjustable. The charbroiler comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Ships ready for natural gas, propane conversion kit and NG/LP regulator included
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 3" splash guards
- Double-sided cast iron grates
- Accessible pilots through front panel
- Orange paint injected knobs for toughness and durability
- 4" adjustable chromed carbon steel legs
- Stainless steel griddle grease trap is easy to remove
Please specify if your destination is over 2000 feet elevation.
Dimensions (WDH) 36" x 32" x 16.8"
Shipping Dimensions (WDH) 40.2" x 34.25" x 19.3"
Weight 212 lb
Shipping Weight 258 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST