1-Year Parts and Labour manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A double-burner stock pot range with a cast iron top grate
The Sierra SRSP-18-2 is a stock pot range with an output of 180,000 BTU per hour, and it's available as either natural gas or liquid propane, a conversion kit is supplied with the range.
It features double 3-ring burners, which can be adjusted from simmer to high heat and they utilize 2 adjustable gas valves for the inner and outer rings. It has a stainless steel panel and sides and deflectors to direct waste to the easily removable crumb/drip pan.
The cast iron top grates measure 18 by 21 inches. There is a lower cabinet storage cavity on the front of the unit and it has durable legs with adjustable feet.
- Heavy duty machine for commercial kitchen environments
- 180,000 BTU per hour
- Heat selection from simmer to high heat
- Burners utilize 2 adjustable gas valves for the inner and outer rings
- Stainless steel panel and sides
- 18" x 21" cast iron top grates designed for easy movement of pots across top sections
- Deflectors to direct waste to crumb/drip pan
- Large front panel, promoting safety and great functionality
- Lower cabinet storage cavity
- Easily removable stainless steel crumb/drip pan
- Heavy duty legs with adjustable feet
- Units are shipped ready for natural gas, a propane gas conversion kit and NG/LP regulator is supplied with the unit
Dimensions (WDH) 18" x 44.9" x 23.8"
BTU per hour 180,000
Weight 196 lb
Must specify elevation if over 2,000 feet.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST