The Southbend BES/27SC is a full-size, double deck electric convection oven that has 15 kW of power per hour. It is a standard depth oven, so it can accommodate one full size (18" x 26") sheet pan for every oven rack, left to right within the oven. You're able to order this convection oven in a number of different electrical capacities.
It has a high quality stainless steel front, sides, and top, and has a patented "plug-in, plug-out" control panel, which makes it incredibly easy to service. It has 11 rack guides in each cavity and comes with 10 plated oven racks (5 for each cavity). The standard controls are from 140°F to 500°F, with a solid state thermostat and 60 minute mechanical cook timer. Plus, it's Energy Star compliant and NSF approved!
These are just a few of the great features that Southbend has built into this rugged convection oven. Southbend has been in the business since 1898, so to say they know what they're doing is an understatement. They know what their clients need, and they pack it all into a sturdy, well-built machine.
- Energy Star Compliant
- 7.5 kW high efficiency heating elements
- Available standard depth
- Single deck convection oven is 55" in height (with optional casters)
- Patented "plug-in, plug-out" control panel easy to service
- Slide out control panel for full view servicing
- Stainless Steel front, top and sides
- Dependent glass doors (Full 180° opening)
- Energy saving high efficiency glass windows
- Heat keeping dual door seal system
- Coved, fastener-free, porcelain interior
- Stay cool heavy duty door handle
- Soft Air, two speed, 1/2 hp, fan motor
- 11-position rack guides and 5 plated oven racks
- Solid state temperature controls
- Forced cool down fan mode
- Oven "heat" light cycles with burners
- Interior oven lights
Dimensions (WDH) 38" x 37.25" x 64"
Oven Interior (WDH) 29" x 21.5" x 20"
Rack Clearance (WD) 28.25" x 21"
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Inshot burners operate with the same concept as jet engines. Each burner has a single large opening where the air and gas mix. This ensures a consistent burn and eliminates the possibility of clogging.
- Fully insulated factory sealed, flat panel glass system. Larger panels for better product viewing. Grease vapor resistant in between glass panels.
- Water-resistant control panel seal with new heavy-duty drawer mount slides for improved serviceability and a new brushed steel poly panel.
- Soft heat mixing zone technology allows hot air to be mixed with cooler air from the baking chamber to produce tempered air for even baking and cooking.
- A new thermal isolated phenolic/chrome handle and toggle point door closing system.
- Two-stage door sealing system with integrated doorstop to eliminate seal bending/damage. 304 stainless spring steel gasket backed with a steel rope gasket on top and bottom.
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Looking for some options or accessories? Give us a call and we'd love to help you out!
One year parts and labour warranty. More details.