The Southbend HDG-60-M is a manual commercial griddle that is 60" wide, which comes in either propane or natural gas. It has a heavy-duty, high-quality 1" thick polished rolled steel plate, and this machine has been fully insulated so you are able to have zero clearance. It's a perfect griddle for medium to heavy-duty usage.
The 1" thick griddle plate will give you a fast recovery time, which can be a lifesaver during your busy hours, and to make matters even better, Southbend has crafted a machine with no cold zone, so you're going to be getting even heat over the entire cooking surface.
The front grease trough is wide enough for your typical spatula, so cleanup is a breeze, and it comes standard with a flame failure safety device and 4" stainless steel legs.
- Electronic spark ignition (battery)
- The front, vent, and sides are stainless steel; the rear and bottom panels are aluminized steel
- Reinforced, insulated double wall sides
- 1" thick polished rolled steel plate
- 5" high rear and 4” side splash guards
- 3/4" rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Protected flue opening
Type Flat top grill
Dimensions (WDH) 60" x 31.86" x 19"
Number of Burners 5
One year parts and labour.