The Star G12-Y Galaxy popcorn popper brings life to every party. Perfect for convenience stores, concessions, recreational facilities and fun centers, restaurants, bars, theaters or wherever you want to pop and dispense delicious popcorn.
Galaxy popcorn poppers are constructed with nickel plated steel kettle with stainless steel exterior shell. The kettle is heated by thermostatically controlled spiral sheathed elements and supported by cast aluminum alloy twin hanger arms.
Infrared heat lamp with a stainless steel safety cage and a sheathed element under stainless steel deck. Popper cabinet has three full length plexiglass panels with aluminum alloy corner posts. Access doors are 3/4" plexiglass with full length aluminum alloy hinges with a clear lexan drop panel. Popper is complete with a 6' lead in cord and NEMA plug.
- Made in America - a top-quality, long-lasting product
- Pops 170 to 360 one ounce servings of Star’s quality Chief’s Choice brand popcorn per hour (Contact factory for details).
- Kettle design allows safe and easy dispensing of your popped corn into the cabinet.
- Heated stainless steel corn deck keeps your popcorn fresh and crisp.
- Heavy-duty aluminum posts, plexiglass door and stainless steel construction provide strength, durability and maintenance free operation.
- Clear two-piece plexiglass door with aluminum hinge and magnetic catch stands up to constant use.
- Features stainless steel drawer for easy removal of old maids (unpopped kernels).
- Top control panel has two on/off switches: Top switch is for kettle heat. Bottom is for corn deck and heat lamp.
*This item has free shipping in Canada! Now, some conditions may apply, so please see our shipping policies or contact us for more information.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!