The Galaxy popcorn popper brings life to every party. Perfect for convenience stores, concessions, recreational facilities and fun centers, restaurants, bars, theaters or wherever you want to pop and dispense delicious popcorn.
Galaxy popcorn poppers are constructed with nickel plated steel kettle with stainless steel exterior shell. Kettle is heated by thermostatically controlled spiral sheathed elements and supported by cast aluminum alloy twin hanger arms.
Infrared heat lamp with a stainless steel safety cage and a sheathed element under stainless steel deck. Popper cabinet has three full length plexiglass panels with aluminum alloy corner posts. Access doors are 3/4” plexiglass with full length aluminum alloy hinges with a clear lexan drop panel. Popper is complete with a 6’ lead in cord and NEMA plug.
- Star’s Galaxy popcorn machines bring smell, taste and fun to a variety of foodservice operations.
- Euro style design with etched glass makes Galaxy Popcorn machines an attractive addition to any foodservice operation.
- Pops 170 to 360 one ounce servings of Star’s quality Chief’s Choice brand popcorn per hour (Contact factory for details).
- Kettle design allows safe and easy dispensing of your popped corn into the cabinet.
- Heated stainless steel corn deck keeps your popcorn fresh and crisp.
- Heavy-duty aluminum posts, plexiglass door and stainless steel construction provide strength, durability and maintenance free operation.
- Clear two-piece plexiglass door with aluminum hinge and magnetic catch stands up to constant use.
- Features stainless steel drawer for easy removal of old maids (unpopped kernels).
- Top control panel has two on/off switches: Top switch is for kettle heat. Bottom is for corn deck and heat lamp.