The Star-Holman QCS1 is a compact conveyor toaster that has an output of up to 350 slices of toast per hour. The forced convection system increases productivity by circulating pre-heated air into toasting chamber. Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements.
This conveyor toaster only takes up 14.25" of countertop space, so you can place this toaster almost anywhere. It's been constructed with a high-quality, corrosion resistant stainless steel that will last for years. This is an American-made toaster that has been built to last. It uses a standard NEMA 5-15 plug for installation, into a grounded 120 volt outlet.
- Made in America - a top quality toaster at an amazing price
- 10" wide belt for up to 2-slices of bread, side-by-side
- Quartz infrared heaters provide faster, more consistent heating than traditional heating elements
- Long lasting, heavy-duty metal knobs and 1” non-skid heavy-duty rubber feet
- Easy-to-use analog controls
- Power saver switch that reduces electricity consumption by 75%
- Extended conveyor belt for easy loading and large warming area for higher production
- Safe load-up area with full width coated front burn guard and cool-to-the-touch exterior
- Heated holding area to keep toast at the perfect temperature
- Hi-limit switch prevents toaster from overheating protecting critical component parts
- Variable speed control for perfect color and texture of bread, bagels, English muffins and more
- 120V - plugs in anywhere
Model QCS1-350 (Q1-35C-120v or QCS-350)
Slices Per Hour 350
Dimensions (HWD) 15.6" x 13.25" x 18.8"
NEMA Plug 5-15P
Ship Weight 44 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.