The Star-Max 6115RCBF is a one-burner entry in the Star-Max line of radiant charbroilers. It features solid construction with a cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front to protect the heavy-duty metal controls, a stainless steel 2.75" tapered splash guard, and 4" adjustable legs. Double wall aluminized steel side panels and an enclosed bottom help to reduce heat loss, and a large capacity stainless steel water pan allows for easy clean up.
The cooking surface consists of one heavy-duty cast iron grate that can be adjusted to a flat or slanted position. The grate is reversible, with a thin side for searing and a thick side for more delicate menu items. Heat is supplied by way of a high-performance H-style cast iron burners at 40,000 BTUs (35,000 BTUs when propane is being used). In addition to distributing heat evenly, two heavy gauge contoured stainless steel radiants per burner protect the burners from juices from cooking food and send flavourful steam back up towards the grill, bringing your food's flavour to the next level.
The Star-Max 6115RCBF is made in America. It comes set up for natural gas, and it can be used with propane with the included convertible regular.
- Made in America - a top-quality, long-lasting product
- Stainless steel construction with cool-to-touch front panel
- Large capacity stainless steel water pan
- Heavy-duty cast iron grate is reversible and adjustable to 2 grilling positions
- Stainless steel contoured radiants
- Adjustable 4" legs
- 2.75" splash guard for grease and spill protection
- High performance H-style burner (40,000 BTUs when used with natural gas, 35,000 BTUs when used with propane) with independent controls
- Unit ships natural gas with liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
Dimensions (WDH) 15” x 29” x 15.5”
Net Weight 80 lb
Number of Burners 1
Total BTUs 40,000
Cooking Area 300 sq. in.
Due to supply chain delays, this product currently has a 14-16 week lead time.
Two years parts and labour warranty.