The Star Max 615TF is a high-quality thermostatic griddle with 28,300 total BTU per hour. Its 15" wide polished steel griddle plate is one full inch thick, which allows for fantastic heat retention. A 23,800 BTU aluminized burner with automatic safety pilot and modulated thermostatic control allows for cooking temperatures of 65° to 230° Celsius.
The 615TF features stainless steel construction and double wall aluminized steel side panels. A 3-1/4" front grease trough and 4-1/2 quart stainless steel grease drawer help make cleaning a breeze. It ships set up for natural gas use and comes with a propane conversion kit.
- Made in America - a top-quality, long-lasting product
- Highly polished 1" thick polished steel plate
- Modulating thermostat adjusts from 65° to 230° Celsius
- Heavy duty chrome plated cast zinc knobs
- 28,300 BTU aluminized U-shaped steel burner
- 3/4" N.P.T. male gas connection with convertible pressure regulator
- Heavy-duty all-welded body construction with stainless steel
front, bull nose and 4.5" high tapered splash guard
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob
protection and comfortable work zone
- Spatula wide 3.25" front grease trough and grease chute for
- Large 4.5 quart stainless steel grease drawer
- Shipped for natural gas service with LP conversion kit
and reversible regulator
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs
Type Flat top grill
Number of Burners One
Gas Type Natural gas (adapter for propane included)
Temperature Range 65° Celsius to 230° Celsius
Dimensions (WHD) 15" x 15.5" x 29"
Installed Weight 90 lb
Due to supply chain delays, this product currently has a 26 week lead time.
Two years parts and labour warranty.