The Star Max 624TF is a high-quality thermostatic griddle with 56,600 total BTU per hour. Its 24" wide polished steel griddle plate is one full inch thick, which allows for fantastic heat retention. Two independent 23,800 BTU aluminized burners with automatic safety pilots and modulated thermostatic controls allow for cooking temperatures of 65° to 230° Celsius.
The 624TF features stainless steel construction and double wall aluminized steel side panels. A 3.25" front grease trough and 4.5 quart stainless steel grease drawer help make cleaning a breeze. It ships set up for natural gas use and comes with a propane conversion kit.
- Made in America - a top-quality, long-lasting product
- Highly polished 1" thick polished steel plate
- Modulating thermostats adjust each zone from 65° Celsius to 230° Celsius
- Heavy duty chrome plated cast zinc knobs
- Two 28,300 BTU aluminized U-shaped steel burners
- 3/4" N.P.T. male gas connection with convertible pressure regulator
- Heavy-duty all-welded body construction with stainless steel
front, bull nose and 4.5" high tapered splash guard
- Cool-to-the-touch stainless steel bull nose front provides knob
protection and comfortable work zone
- Spatula wide 3.25" front grease trough and grease chute for
- Large 4.5 quart stainless steel grease drawer
- Shipped for natural gas service with LP conversion kit
and reversible regulator
- Heavy-duty 4" adjustable legs
Type Flat top grill
Number of Burners Two
Gas Type Natural gas (adapter for propane included)
Temperature Range 65° to 230° Celsius
Dimensions (WHD) 24" x 15.5" x 29"
Installed Weight 175 lb
Due to supply chain delays, this product currently has a 26 week lead time.
Two years parts and labour warranty.