A commercial boning knife with a sturdy blade, perfect for deboning the toughest cuts of meat and poultry
This is a professional-quality boning knife, designed to be used in commercial kitchens. Its blade is 6 inches long (15.2 cm) and has a rigid blade to remove the bones from the toughest meat and poultry. If you're looking for a more flexible cutting knife in this price range, check out our fillet knife.
This blade has been made with high-carbon German steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 56: what this means is that it is hard enough for commercial use and because it's softer than stainless steel, it makes keeping it sharp over longer periods of time much easier. It's dishwasher safe, stain resistant, and comes with a lifetime limited warranty from manufacturer defects. It has a really nice non-slip grip that is soft and has some give — it's not a cheap hard plastic.
- High-carbon German steel keeps sharp for a long time, and is easier to maintain than stainless steel
- The handle has a high-heat resistance and is slip-resistant, which has a nice soft give in your hand
- Dishwasher-safe and no rivets or seems, so bacteria won't be getting trapped in the handle
- NSF sanitation approved for commercial kitchen use in Canada
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer defects
- The stamped blade is stain resistant to keep its attractive look for a long time
- Rockwell hardness of HRC 56, which is hard enough for professional use and will keep sharp for a long time
- Durable, high-heat resistant, nylon and silicone handle for a comfortable, nonslip grip
Brand Taylor Precision
Type Boning knife
Blade Length 6" (15.2 cm)
Overall Length 11.4"