The Toastmaster TP424 is a high-quality commercial pop-up toaster that was made in the USA. It can uniformly toast bread, frozen waffles, bagels, buns, and more — all with consistency and speed. This is a 208/240 volt machine which uses a 6-20P plug. It has an output of up to 300 slices an hour, and its four slots are 1.1" inch wide. The Toastmaster TP409 is a similar model, but is 120 volt and can produce up to 250 slices an hour.
- Made in America - a top quality product at an amazing price.
- Solid state timer control
- Electrical, insulated ceramic etched foil heating elements provide
- uniform heat and even toasting
- Operating levers and color selection knobs
- Removable crumb tray
- Welded sheet steel with brushed stainless steel
- Pullout crumb tray is provided for easy cleaning
Slot Width 1.1"
Slices Per Hour 300
Dimensions (HWD) 9.2" x 11.4" x 13.4"
NEMA Plug 6-20P
Ship Weight 21 lb
One year parts and labour warranty.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural or island location, there may be some charges. Otherwise, this item ships free all across Canada!