Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
5/7 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 65-inch horizontal bottle cooler
The True TD-65-24-HC is horizontal bottle cooler with dimensions (WDH) of 64.5” x 26.9” x 33.5”. The exterior is black powder-coated cold-rolled steel, and the countertop is stainless steel. The interior sits three, heavy-duty PVC-coated bin dividers to maximize storage. Capacity-wise, this bottle coolers fits 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles, or 32.5 cases of 12 oz. cans.
Bottle coolers are a segment of underbar refrigeration that is specifically for storing and refrigerating bottles or cans of beer, cider, vodka coolers, etc. – because who wants a warm beer? The temperature maintained by this unit is .5 to 3.3° Celsius: the ideal range of temperature for a drink. A bottle cooler like this will oftentimes sit behind the bar, wherever it can be easily accessed by the bartender or servers.
True Manufacturing is a top of the line refrigeration manufacturer. They’re top of the line for a few reasons, namely that all their product is made in the United States. They also feature R290 refrigerant, which is one of the most environmentally-friendly refrigerants out there. They also have a great warranty that will protect your investment: three year parts and labour warranty and five years on the compressor parts.
- Overall dimensions (WDH) 64.5” x 26.9” x 33.5”
- Fits 22 cases of 12 oz. bottles, or 32.5 cases of 12 oz. cans
- Black-painted cold-rolled steel exterior; stainless steel top
- NSF approved interior
- Made in America
- Five year parts of labour warranty and seven year warranty on the compressor parts
Dimensions (WDH) 64.5” x 26.9” x 33.5”
Bottle Case Capacity 22, 12 oz. bottles
Can Case Capacity 32.5, 12 oz. cans
Electrical 115 v / 60 Hz / 1 ph
NEMA Config. 5-15P
Cord Length 7 ft.
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST