Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
5/7 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The True TPP-67 is a top of the line pizza prep table, from one of the best refrigeration manufacturer in the business.
This 67" wide pizza prep table allows for 1 row of 1/3-size pans (for a total of 9 pans in the top), and these pans can be up to 6 inches deep. It has been constructed with high quality stainless steel in its front, top, and side, and its back is made of aluminum. The cutting board is a thick and durable polyethylene, which is removable, sanitary, and NSF-approved.
One great feature that True has patented is their "forced-air" design, which will keep the cabinets and pans between 33° to 41° Fahrenheit (0.5° to 5° Celsius), so you can rest assured that your products will always stay at a safe temperature.
This product is made in the USA and comes with an industry-leading 7-year bumper to bumper warranty on parts, labour, and the compressor.
- Made in America
- 7-year warranty on parts, labour, and compressor
- Extra-deep 19.5" full length removable cutting board included
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- Oversized, environmentally friendly (R134A) forced-air refrigeration system holds 33° to 41° F (0.5° to 5° C)
Dimensions (WDH) 67.25" x 33.5" x 35.3"
NEMA config. 5-15P
Cord Length 7 ft.
Crated Weight 450 lb
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST