Usually ships in
3 - 5 business days
5/7 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $300 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $300, there is a $15 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $300 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
The True TSSU-48-12-HC is a top of the line salad and sandwich prep table, from one of the best refrigeration manufacturers in the business.
This 48" wide prep table allows for 2 rows of 1/6-size pans (for 12 pans in the top), and these pans can be up to 8 inches deep. It has been constructed with high quality stainless steel in its front, top, and side, and its back is made of aluminum. The cutting board is a durable, 1/2" polyethylene, which is removable, sanitary, and NSF-approved.
One great feature that True has patented is their "forced-air" design, which will keep the cabinets and pans between 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), so you can rest assured that your products will always stay at a safe temperature.
You really can't go wrong with a True prep table. With Canada-wide free shipping and an industry-best warranty, you're getting a top-quality product that will be an investment in your restaurant for many years to come.
- Doors have a 90 degree stay open feature
- Comes standard with 5" castors
- Can come with optional 6" legs at no extra charge
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- 11.75" deep, 1/2" thick, full length removable cutting board included
Dimensions (WDH) 48.3" x 30.1" x 36.75"
NEMA config. 5-15P
Cord Length 11 ft.
Crated Weight 225
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST