The True TSSU-72-18-HC is a top of the line salad and sandwich prep table, from one of the best refrigeration manufacturers in the business.
This 72" wide prep table allows for 2 rows of 1/6-size pans (for 18 pans in the top), and these pans can be up to 8 inches deep. It has been constructed with high quality stainless steel in its front, top, and side, and its back is made of aluminum. The cutting board is a durable, 1/2" polyethylene, which is removable, sanitary, and NSF-approved.
One great feature that True has patented is their "forced-air" design, which will keep the cabinets and pans between 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), so you can rest assured that your products will always stay at a safe temperature.
You really can't go wrong with a True prep table. With Canada-wide free shipping and an industry-best warranty, you're getting a top-quality product that will be an investment in your restaurant for many years to come.
- Doors have a 90 degree stay open feature
- Comes standard with 5" castors
- Can come with optional 6" legs at no extra charge
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- 11.75" deep, 1/2" thick, full length removable cutting board included
Dimensions (WDH) 72.3" x 30.1" x 36.75"
NEMA config. 5-15P
Cord Length 7 ft.
Crated Weight 445 lb
Three year parts and labour. Seven years on the compressor.
For instance, even though an item has free shipping, if it weighs over 75 pounds, you may be charged a tailgate fee (unless you have a forklift or a loading dock). Or if you live in a rural location, there may be additional charges. Otherwise, this item ships for free all across Canada!