Usually ships in
2 - 3 business days
5/7 year manufacturer warranty
When you order $350 of smallwares, you qualify for free shipping. If you order less than $350, there is a $20 flat rate to ship them to any province in Canada.
This free shipping policy does not apply to equipment. There are shipping charges for equipment, unless specifically noted on the equipment's product page. And equipment does not count towards the $350 to qualify for free shipping.
For orders between $300 - $10,000, we’ve partnered with PayPlan by RBC™ to offer our customers an option to pay with equal monthly payments. When you’re ready to buy, simply choose the PayPlan by RBC™ option in the checkout. Find out more.
We also provide leasing and renting through various third-party companies for orders of any size. If you're interested, contact us to speak with a sales rep. Or find out more about leasing and renting here.
Ships via freight
Freight deliveries are different than parcel deliveries. Freight is for larger items that need to be shipped on a pallet on a freight truck.
- Items are delivered curbside and won't be brought into your establishment
- A tailgate fee could apply if you don't have a forklift or loading dock
- Deliveries require signature and are from Monday-Friday 8-5
- Deliveries can arrive without notice
- If you require an appointment or inside delivery, that needs be requested when ordering and there may be an additional fee
- Find out more about freight deliveries here.
A 28-inch undercounter refrigerator with two heavy-duty adjustable shelves
The True TUC-27-HC is an undercounter refrigerator with dimensions (WDH) of 27.6” x 30.1” x 36”. It’s exterior is constructed of high-quality stainless steel. It has two adjustable shelves and a total of 6.5 cubic feet of storage. It uses R290 environmentally-friendly refrigerant and insulation. The temperature range is .5° to 3.3° Celsius.
Undercounter refrigerators are for restauranteurs who want to maximize kitchen space. When some people need refrigeration, they get a reach-in – which is fine, because sometimes you need that extra storage. But what happens when you need more storage, but don’t have the space for another reach-in? That’s where undercounter coolers come in. Thanks to their compact size, they can easily fit under a standard kitchen work table.
True Manufacturing are made in America. Thanks to their exquisite craftsmanship and environmentally-conscious design, they’re considered one of the United States’ top refrigeration manufacturers. A lot of their refrigerators come with great warranties. This undercounter refrigerator features a three year parts and labour warranty, and a seven year warranty on the compressor parts.
- Exterior dimensions (WDH) 27.6" x 30.1" x 29.7"
- Two adjustable shelves
- 6.5 cubic feet of storage
- Temperature range of .5° to 3.3° Celsius
- Uses R290 environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- Five year parts and labour warranty; seven year warranty on the compressor parts
Dimensions (WDH) 27.6" x 30.1" x 29.7"
Capacity 6.5 cu. ft.
Electrical 115 v / 60 hz / 1 ph
Nema Config. 5-15P
Cord Length 7 ft.
Energy Star Certified
Products that are Energy Star Certified use less energy and save you money on your electricity bill
Have a question about this product?
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7-4 EST