TurboChef's Bullet is the upgraded model of their Tornado. It uses the same technology but with improvements including even faster cook times, a smaller footprint, and a new design. This high speed oven uses radiant heat, high-speed air impingement, and side-launched microwave heat to cook food rapidly without compromising the quality or texture.
It features simple and intuitive touch controls and an easy to clean design. The smart menu system is capable of storing up to 256 recipes. It has a high output comparable to larger ovens, but without the space or energy cost requirements. This oven has been designed for convenience stores, casual dining, hotels and resorts, fast food restaurants, and theatres across Canada. If you're comparing TurboChef high speed ovens, check out their oven brochure to see the comparable features and specs of each model.
- Microwave, impingement, and radiant cooking
- Cooks delicious food faster than ever
- Output is equal to larger ovens without the space or energy cost requirements
- Allows use of metal pans
- Customizable menu settings via Wi-Fi, USB, or manual entry
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- High-contrast, durable capacitive touch display
- Up to 10 selectable languages
- Middleby Connect Wi-Fi ready
- Includes tutorials for cleaning and usage
- Consistent chef-quality results, no matter who is doing the cooking
- Capable of storing up to 256 unique recipe settings
- Stackable design (requires stacking kit)
- Operates without a ventilation hood
|8-inch Toasted Sub||20 Seconds|
|Nachos Grande (1-2 Servings)||35 Seconds|
|Chicken Satay||40 Seconds|
|Toasted Breakfast Sandwich||50 Seconds|
|14-inch Pepperoni Pizza||2 Minutes 15 Seconds|
Exterior Stainless Steel
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 23" x 21.1" x 27.5"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 6" x 15.5" x 14.5"
Cook Chamber Volume 0.78 cubic feet
Top Wall Clearance 5 inches
Sides Wall Clearance 5 inches
One year parts and labour warranty.