The TurboChef "High h Conveyor 2020" is a ventless, electric, countertop conveyor oven that can cook 40 - 50% faster than traditional conveyors. Its high-heat transfer-rates allow it to cook up to sixty 12" pizzas in an hour. This output exceeds that of conveyor ovens with a 28" chamber, and this has a compact 20" design.
The cook chamber is 20" x 20", with a height of 1" - 3". The entire belt length is 48.3". It can fit a full-size sheet pan. It has an idle mode for energy conservation. TurboChef has designed the Conveyor 2020 for business and industry applications, convenience stores, casual dining, education, hotels and resorts, military, fast food restaurants, and theaters across Canada.
- Cooks up to sixty 12" Pizzas per Hour
- Cooks 40-50% faster than traditional conveyors
- Throughput exceeding 28" conveyors in a compact 20" design
- Idle mode for energy conservation
- Fits a full-size sheet pan
- Left or right feed conveyor belt direction via software
- Mono-finger design evenly distributes air at a higher velocity for more uniform baking and increased menu offerings
- Easy to clean
- Operates at temperatures up to 600° Fahrenheit (316° Celsius)
- Bake time range from 30 seconds to 15 minutes
- Stackable design up to three high (requires stacking kit)
- Configurable for UL-KNLZ approved operation without a ventilation hood
|Toasted Italian Sandwich||60 Seconds|
|Tex-Mex Plate||1 Minute 10 Seconds|
|Roasted Fish Fillets (fresh)||1 Minute 45 Seconds|
|16-inch Pizza (fresh dough)||2 Minutes 45 Seconds|
|Chicken Wings (frozen)||4 Minutes|
Exterior Stainless Steel
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 17" x 48.3" x 35.7"
Baking Area 2.8 square feet
Belt Width 20"
Cooking Chamber 20" x 20"
Belt Overall Length 48.3"
Adjustable Opening (Min/Max) 1" to 3"
Max Operating Temperature 600° Fahrenheit (316° Celsius)
Bake Time Range 31 seconds to 15 minutes
Top Wall Clearance 10"
Side Wall Clearance 0"
One year parts and labour warranty.