The TurboChef i3 is a high speed oven with impingement and microwave power that will give you consistent chef-quality results in a fraction of the time. Its large cavity size fits up to a half-size sheet pan, making this oven perfect for medium to large batch cooking operations. This model has a 7" capacitive touch screen with a tempered glass cover.
This oven features a re-circulating catalytic converter for ventless operation, and its output is equal to larger ovens without the required space or energy cost requirements. You are able to store up to 200 unique recipe settings in this oven. Cooking chamber dimensions are 6.9" x 19.4" x 12.75" (HWD) for a total of 1.1 cubic feet. TurboChef has designed the i3 for business and industry applications, convenience stores, fine dining, hotels and resorts, military, and supermarkets across Canada. If you're comparing TurboChef high speed ovens, check out their oven brochure to see the comparable features and specs of each model.
- Impingement and microwave cooking
- Allows use of metal pans
- Capable of storing up to 200 unique recipe settings
- High-contrast, durable capacitive touch display (optional)
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- Customizable menu settings via Wi-Fi, USB, or manual entry
- Middleby Connect Wi-Fi ready
- Up to 10 selectable languages
- Stackable design (requires stacking cart, stand, and kit)
- Available with standard controls
- Operates without a ventilation hood
|Roasted Fish||2 minutes 30 Seconds|
|Half-sheet Pan Omelette or Frittata||2 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Pan-seared Fish Fillets (2-4)||2 Minutes 35 Seconds|
|Potatoes au Gratin||3 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Roasted Mixed Vegetables (2 lb.)||4 Minutes|
Exterior Stainless Steel
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 21.25" x 24.5" x 31.25"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 6.9" x 19.4" x 12.75"
Cook Chamber Volume 1.1 cubic feet
Top Wall Clearance 19 inches
Sides Wall Clearance 2 inches
One year parts and labour warranty.