The TurboChef i5 is a high speed oven with impingement and microwave power that gives you a huge cooking versatility and powerful output with its large cooking chamber and the ability to cook with almost any metal pan up to a full-size hotel or grastronorm pan, making this perfect for large batch cooking.
This oven features a re-circulating catalytic converter for ventless operation, and its output is equal to larger ovens without the required space or energy cost requirements. You are able to store up to 200 unique recipe settings in this oven, and its cooking chamber dimensions are 10" x 24" x 14" (HWD) for a total of 2.2 cubic feet. TurboChef has designed the i5 for business and industry applications, education, fine dining, hotels and resorts, military, and supermarkets across Canada. If you're comparing TurboChef high speed ovens, check out their oven brochure to see the comparable features and specs of each model.
- Microwave and impingement cooking
- Allows use of metal pans
- Capable of storing up to 200 unique recipe settings
- High-contrast, durable capacitive touch display (optional)
- Manual mode for on-the-fly cooking
- Customizable menu settings via Wi-Fi, USB, or manual entry
- Middleby Connect Wi-Fi ready (on touch-screen model)
- Up to 10 selectable languages
- Stackable design (requires stacking cart, stand, and kit)
- Available with standard controls
- Operates without a ventilation hood
|Roasted Vegetables||4 minutes|
|Mixed Seafood Bouillabaisse||6 Minutes|
|Stuffed Chicken Breast (6)||6 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Roasted Pork Loin||7 Minutes 30 Seconds|
|Baked Potato (12)||14 Minutes|
Exterior Stainless Steel
Interior Stainless Steel
Dimensions (HWD) 24.3" x 28.1" x 28.25"
Cook Chamber (HWD) 10" x 24" x 14"
Cook Chamber Volume 2.2 cubic feet
Top Wall Clearance 19 inches
Sides Wall Clearance 2 inches
One year parts and labour warranty.